Lavender Rose Milk Bath
Enjoy the beautiful floral scent of roses and lavender even before spring. This relaxing bath mix will soften your skin with the lactic acid of powdered milk, relax tired muscles, and get you ready for the blooms that have almost arrived.
- 1/3 Cup Himalayan pink sea salt
- 1 1/2 Cups epsom salt
- 1 Cup powdered milk
- 1 Cup dried lavender + rose petal mix
- 5 drops each of the following essential oils: lavender, rose, and chamomile
- 5 muslin bags, 4″x6″ size (You can also make your own!)
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Place 1 Cup of mixture into each muslin bag and tie tightly.
- Use like a tea bag, steeping it in your bath water. Enjoy!