This double-sided knit is perfect for creating sweatshirts like Skipper.
This month’s sample garments
– The cream sherpa knit featured in this issue was purchased locally.
– The blue terry knit featured in this issue was purchased from Nick of Time.
– A special thank you to Birch Organic Fabric for the mushroom colored sweatshirt fleece featured in this issue.
– The gray knit featured in this issue was purchased locally.
– The black ponte featured in this issue was purchased locally.
Sew knits without a serger
Learn how to create a high-quality finish on knit garments even when you don’t have a serger.
Working with double knits: Learn how to sew with this stable variety of knit.
Master the Full Bust Adjustment: Jenny Rushmore helps you conquer a successful full bust adjustment and confidently work with any type of pattern in this Craftsy class.
Mood: This iconic fabric store has become the place to shop for designer fabric, but they also carry a huge variety of elastic from braided to decorative.