Episode 7: Design, Fame, and Villainy with Gretchen Jones
Gretchen Jones is the controversial winner of season 8 of Project Runway. Her singular style won the show, but her bold and ambitious personality led her to be cast as the season’s villain. In this interview with contributor Heather Lewenza, Gretchen talks about what led her to put herself out there on television, what life was like after sudden fame, and how she’s discovered her true career path through it all.
Just a note, this recording does have several words that you may not find appropriate for young listeners.
Links and Resources
Related links from this episode:
- Follow Gretchen on Instagram
- Follow Gretchen on Pinterest
- A Closet Tour with Gretchen Jones by Heather Lewenza, in this month’s issue of Seamwork Magazine
- Project Runway Season 8
- The Neutral Territory, an experiment in dressing within a focused palette
- Heather Lewenza of Closet Case Files, our intrepid reporter!
Join the conversation
You can also subscribe via RSS.
Help us out
If you enjoyed the show, we would be extremely grateful if you could rate the show on iTunes and let us know. Rating our show on iTunes is the best way to help others discover the show.
Share your story!
Do you have a personal story you’d like to share with others in the sewing community? You can pitch us an idea by recording a short voice memo on your phone and submit the file to us here. We’d love to hear from you!