Rose Water Facial Toner
Rose water is a wonderfully soothing way to tone and hydrate skin after washing. It smells fresh and light enough for spring but is also useful in the dry months of winter. When things get hot in summer, keep it in the refrigerator and you'll be able to cool off instantly with a quick spritz. You can also mist it on after applying makeup to help set powders and give yourself a dewy glow.
- 1 4oz. mister spray bottle
- 3 tablespoons witch hazel with aloe vera extract
- 3 tablespoons rose water
- 3–5 drops pure organic rose essential oil (optional)
- Distilled water
- Fill 1/3 of the mister with distilled water.
- Add 3 tablespoons each of rose water and witch hazel with aloe vera. If you wish, add 3-5 drops of rose essential oil.
- Shake to combine. Mist your face with a light spray. If refrigerated, it will last up to three months.