Clockwise from top left:
2. Lavender grey lace from MaryNotMartha has just a hint of soft color, but is neutral enough to match nearly anything, $3.25/yard
3. Teal and cream lace from MaryNotMartha is one of the prettiest, most vintage-looking stretch laces we’ve ever seen, $3.25/yard.
4. Cobalt blue lace from MaryNotMartha is bright and sporty, $3.25/yard.
5. Black and white stretch lace has an unusual look with plenty of contrast. Pair it with a bright color or soft pastel, $3.50/yard.
7. Light pink lace from Lace Heaven is a soft pastel pink that would pair well with neutral colors, $2.49/yard.
8. Raspberry lace from Bra Makers Supply is a rich, bright pink and one of the sturdiest stretch laces we handled, CAN$6.00/metre.
9. Blue dusk lace from Lace Heaven has a soft, powdery color and a slight sheen on the right side, $1.99/yard.