Episode 1: A Radical Change in Confidence with Jenny Rushmore
Jenny Rushmore is the blogger behind Cashmerette and a founder of The Curvy Sewing Collective. She’s a woman who exudes warmth and confidence in everything she does. But it wasn’t always this way. Learn how Jenny overcame childhood bullying and found her voice in the sewing community.
Links and Resources
Links from this episode:
- Cashmerette, Jenny’s sewing blog
- The Curvy Sewing Collective
- The Ginger jeans pattern from Closet Case Files
- The Moneta dress pattern from Colette
- Blogs Jenny mentions: Idle Fancy, Oonaballoona, Yoshimi the Flying Squirrel, Very Purple Person
- It Gets Better project to help LGBT youth
Join the conversation
You can also subscribe via RSS.
Help us out
If you enjoyed the show, we would be extremely grateful if you could rate the show on iTunes and let us know. Rating our show on iTunes is the best way to help others discover the show.