If you want a dress with a fun, floaty silhouette, sew the Benning dress along with us! This dress is perfect for showing off your favorite textile, featuring a V-neckline, two-tiered skirt, and in-seam pockets.
In this class you’ll learn:
- How to pick the right fabric
- A few simple fit adjustments
- Stress-free tips for gathering fabric
- How to sew the V-neck, gathered tiers, and inseam pockets
- Plus, each step from the instruction in action
Don’t miss the member bonus variation if you want to swap out the V-neck for a high, rounded neckline.
Benning Tiered Dress Sewalong
Here’s what you’ll need for this project:
- Benning pattern
- light to medium weight woven fabric
- all-purpose polyester sewing thread
- a sewing machine needle appropriate for your fabric
- 5/8 yards of lightweight fusible interfacing
Here are some additional resources to help you make the most of this class: