Patterns in this Issue
Loretta & Patsy
- Create a vacation capsule wardrobe that suits your style.
- Everything you need to know about the Loretta top and the Patsy skirt.
- The life and work of the designer synonymous with modern womenswear, by Betsy Blodgett.
- Seeking inspiration in unfamiliar places.
- Learn three pattern hacks for the Loretta top, by Anna Aguirre.
- 10 tips for packing the perfect travel wardrobe, by Christine Haynes.
- Mix and match the Patsy skirt with your favorite me-made clothing.
- Explore how fabric choice can completely change the Patsy skirt’s look.
- Get to know a fellow Seamworker.
- Resources and additional favorites for this issue.
- Meet the writers, makers, and artists from this month’s issue.
- Use shirring to create custom silhouettes, by Katie Whittle.
- Developing new ways to support slow fashion, by Jessica Yen