- Growing up means navigating your own path between beauty and comfort.
- From sheer silk chiffon to sturdy nylon, here’s how to find dream fabrics for your next undergarment.
- Each part plays a role in this essential undergarment. Understanding those roles is the first step in making your own. By Norma Loehr.
- Finding elastic to match your lingerie fabric can be a pain. Learn how to create custom colors at home. By Madalynne Flanigan.
- Alyssa Woods of VAVA Lingerie shares her tips for making wise fabric choices when sewing your own undergarments.
- The centuries-old techniques used to create marbled papers can be used at home to make gorgeous silks, cottons, and more. By Sarai Mitnick.
- Take a look at the sturdy construction of a 1950s bullet bra.
- This month, we hunted for wide stretch lace you could use to create our new bralette.
- Where to get fabric, supplies, and recommended additional reading for this issue.