Patterns in this Issue
Tessa and Alice
- Step into autumn with fresh me-made basics.
- Everything you need to know about the Alice shirt and the Tessa jeans.
- From an anti-establishment symbol to a mainstream uniform, by Betsy Blodgett.
- Expert tips for sewing a zipper fly.
- Embellish your jeans with a custom design, by Anna Aguirre.
- Sewing advice from the owner of a unique community makerspace.
- How to match Seamwork patterns to these dynamic fabrics.
- How an old-fashioned approach to fashion seasons can help you create a wardrobe filled with intention, by Sarai Mitnick.
- Learn three pattern hacks for the Alice shirt, by Anna Aguirre.
- Mix and match the Tessa jeans with your favorite me-made clothing.
- Explore how fabric choice can completely change the Alice shirt’s look.
- Get to know a fellow Seamworker.
- Resources and additional favorites for this issue.
- Meet the writers, makers, and artists from this month’s issue.