Patterns in this Issue
Sadie and Melody
- Round out your fall wardrobe with playful colors and textures.
- Everything you need to know about the Sadie sweater and the Melody trousers.
- Customize your project with hand-painted designs, by Haley Glenn.
- Designing, sewing, and quilting with intention, by Meg Stively.
- Learn three pattern hacks for the Sadie sweater, by Anna Aguirre.
- Mix and match the Melody trousers with your favorite me-made clothing.
- Wise words from a slow-sewing expert.
- Explore how fabric choice can completely change the Sadie sweater’s look.
- Choosing between all the things you can sew can be a challenge. Here’s a simple method to make it easy.
- Resources and additional favorites for this issue.
- Meet the writers, makers, and artists from this month’s issue.