Patterns in this Issue
Jill and Erica
- Sew something special for yourself, by Haley Glenn.
- Everything you need to know about the Jill coatigan and the Erica dress.
- Designs for the modern woman, by Betsy Blodgett.
- Create the perfect wrap dress by adding strategic structure, by Sabrina Lee.
- How two women are bringing fashionable knitting to Japan and beyond, by Meg Stively.
- This simple method will help you plan your projects and still give you room to play, by Sarai Mitnick.
- Learn three pattern hacks for the Jill coatigan, by Anna Aguirre.
- Tips for choosing and sewing sweater knits, from apparel fabric experts, by Meg Stively.
- Mix and match the Jill coatigan with your favorite me-made clothing.
- Explore how fabric choice can completely change the Jill coatigan’s look.
- Get to know a fellow Seamworker.
- Resources and additional favorites for this issue.
- Meet the writers, makers, and artists from this month’s issue.