Patterns in this Issue
Natalie and Jenna
- Breathe some variety into your spring wardrobe, by Haley Glenn.
- Everything you need to know about the Natalie blouse and Jenna skirt.
- Learn three ways to dress up your darts with topstitching, by Haley Glenn.
- Learn three pattern hacks for the Jenna skirt, by Anna Aguirre.
- Words of wisdom from designer, teacher, and all-around sewing icon, Linda Lee, by Meg Stively.
- Mix and match the Jenna skirt with your favorite me-made clothing.
- How sewing can help you honor all parts of your personality, by Sarai Mitnick.
- Explore how fabric choice can completely change the Natalie blouse’s look.
- Resources and additional favorites for this issue.
- Meet the writers, makers, and artists from this month’s issue.