Patterns in this Issue
Kristin and Heidi
- What you’ll see this season from Seamwork, by Haley Glenn.
- Everything you need to know about the Kristin top and Heidi shorts.
- Create custom-dyed fabrics at home using avocados, onions, and black beans, by Alyson Provax.
- Heather Lewenza challenges you to overcome your fears and find power in sewing, by Meg Stively.
- How building up the component skills can help you master any creative practice, Sarai Mitnick.
- Learn three pattern hacks for the Kristin top, by Anna Aguirre.
- Mix and match the Kristin top with your favorite me-made clothing.
- Explore how fabric choice can completely change the Kristin top’s look.
- Celebrating 99 years of fabric, by Lauren Duckworth.
- What did you learn from Me-Made-May this year?
- How Denise Archer used her lifelong hobby to heal, by Meg Stively.
- Resources and additional favorites for this issue.
- Meet the writers, makers, and artists from this month’s issue.